- Resolution: 0.0005″/0.01mm; Accuracy: 0.001″ / 0.02mm; Range: 6″/150mm
- IP54 protection: Water drop and dust resistant
- USB cable available separately.
- Meets DIN Standard 862; ISO certified manufacturing
- 2 Years warranty
iGaging ABSOLUTE ORIGIN Origin Digital Caliper iGaging’s Origin Digital Caliper uses SUPER HIGH ACCURACY ABSOLUTE memory technology. It keeps track of its origin position once set. Whenever the digital caliper turned on, the easy-view large LCD displays the actual sensor position ready to start measuring. It’s not necessary to reset zero. The measuring speed is unlimited. Standard USB data output. High quality surface finish for extra smooth slider movement. USB cable available separately.Features: Unlimited measuring speedResolution: 0.0005″/0.01mmAccuracy: 0.001″/0.02mm Range: 6″/150mm IP54 splash water and dust resistantMeasuring speed: Unlimited Protection rating: IP54 (Humidity and dust resistance ) Battery: 1x 3V CR2032 Battery (spare included) life:2 years under normal operation Hardened Stainless steel, lapped finishedOperating environment:temperature 0°c+40°c; relative humidity: 80% Battery life:more than 2 years under normal operationSPC Output with USB connection available
- Dial face reads in both inch (black) and metric (red).
- Hardened stainless steel throughout.
- Inside, outside, step and depth measurement.
- Raised sliding surface prevents wear and defacement of graduations.
- Covered, stainless steel rack.
Professional Quality Precision Measuring ToolDial caliper with dual reading faces showing inch readings in black and metric readings in redFeatures:Dial face reads in both inch (black) and metric (red).Hardened stainless steel throughout.Inside, outside, step and depth measurement.Raised sliding surface prevents wear and defacement of graduations.Covered, stainless steel rack.Range: 6″/ 150mmGraduation: .001″/.02mm
- Easy read SUPER LARGE display (2-3/8″x7/8″)
- IP54 – Splash water, oil and dust resistant
- Hardened stainless steel body
- Precision lapping finish
- Range: 0-6″ Accuracy: 0.001″ Repeatability: 0.0005″ Resolution: 0.0005″/0.01mm/1/128″
iGaging Premium Precision Professional Grade Tool Super high quality measuring device. Easy read with the largest LCD display available. No other caliper offer you 4 digits decimal in SAE mode or 1/128″ fractional display. This caliper offers IP54 resistance protection against dust splash water and oil. Features: Easy read SUPER LARGE display (2-3/8″x7/8″) IP54 – Splash water, oil and dust resistant Hardened stainless steel Precision lapping finish Range: 0-6″ Accuracy: 0.001″ Repeatability: 0.0005″ Resolution: 0.0005″/0.01mm/1/128″
- Easy to operate, one button to switch between inches to mm
- Hardened stainless steel shaft with depth-measurement probe, precision ground jaws
- Resolution: 0.01mm/0.0005 inch, Accuracy: 0.02mm/0.001 inch
- Features with a large LCD display, easy to take readings
- Take measurements from 0 to 6-inches, comes with 1-year warranty
When you require exact measuring, you reach for a caliper. But an accurate measurement is meaningless if you can’t read it accurately. This caliper takes an essential tool into the 21st century with an extra-large LCD digital readout for exact internal and outside measurements accurate to .001-Inch. Instantly converts from SAE or Metric, the display can be zeroed at any point on the slide. Machine-grooved thumb-roll mechanism and position lock for sure adjustment. Hardened stainless steel shaft with depth-measurement probe, precision ground jaws. On-off switch with auto-off, two long-life batteries included (one spare).
- Pottery tool
- Clay tools
- Modeling tools
Art Advantage 8-inch aluminum caliper. Rust free stainless steel caliper will measure dimensions and easily transfer measurements.
- Low cost digital caliper
- Carbon fiber for extra rigidity
- Inch, Metric and Fractional reading with the push of a button
- Easy to read digital display
- 4 measurements, Inside, outside, depth and step
This carbon fiber digital caliper has all the features of a standard digital caliper with less weight and a lower cost. The added capability of fractional display increases the possible range of uses. Carries a one year warranty against workmanship and materials.